Saturday, March 6, 2010

Balance

I'm trying to find balance. I haven't been very good at that lately so I severely restricted non-work related computer use while I worked on other things. I think I'm ready to blog for myself again. My last few posts, also the first few posts of this blog, were rather intense and I had to step back and deal with things. "Get a grip." It wasn't really the way I wanted to start this blog. Change has come to my personal life, and for the better. I made a decisive decision and Fiance quit drinking. It hasn't been long, or easy. But he's trying, and that's all I ask. He's clear for the first time in years and he's saying things I've wanted to hear him say for years. It took a considerable amount of strength to do what he did and say the things he's been saying. I love him so much, I'm just so glad that he didn't give up on himself. And that it didn't happen too late.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad good change is coming and i hope that it continues, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to get a perspective on what you have been dealing with lately. I wasn't quite sure what was going on when you talked about this in your January updates. This is a hard road but I'm glad to hear things are changing for the better.

    Keep going! It's happening! :)

    ReplyDelete