Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365 (1)

I read a few tweets today about a Project 365. I'd never heard of it before so I looked it up. Apparently, the idea is to post one picture everyday so at the end of the year you will have a record of pieces of your life in pictures. I like the idea, mainly because I love photography. It's a serious pastime of mine. I also like the modification Preppy Chemist decided to use. Post a picture everyday, but it doesn't necessarily have to be from that day. Mainly, this takes pressure off of me if I get busy. I don't want to post a random picture just because I feel I have too.

So here is my first picture. I know the date says January 2nd, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so technically for me it's still January 1st.  It's not a beautiful picture, or even a good picture, but one I took with my BB on an experience today. D.H. my cat, stomped on my laptop to get my attention.  In the process, he hit a magical combination of buttons that flipped the orientation of my laptop upside down.  Only it wasn't just the screen that was reversed.  Everything was, including typing and the way the mouse moved. I had to use another computer to google how to fix it because restarting didn't work.  So this is what I was looking at this morning, wondering how on earth D.H. managed to do something I didn't even think was possible.  Notice the Start bar is at the top of the screen, upside down.


No comments:

Post a Comment