Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  I was going to try and write a nice, articulate description of what this blog will be, when I realized I really can't.  Because I don't know.  Basically, I'm a woman in academia, recently graduated with my PhD.  I've entered a new phase in my life, which I feel justifies a new blog.  I don't feel the need to repeat myself, so you can find why I'm doing this in my old blog post "Time for a Change".  And you can get a good understanding of where I'm coming from, the new stage of my life, from my old blog post "I Am Free".

This is a place for me to talk not only about my experiences in academia but in life, now that I'm no longer a student.  I've been in school my entire life, now I'm experiencing the world from a different perspective.

If you stick around, I hope you enjoy my journey.

Thanks - Image Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment